Poker Amusement..League

I’m interested to be in the league. Can i join u guys?

I will send you a friend request so I can explain more about the League to you.

Alright ma’am sure, cheers! :smile:

I’m coming for more Poo tonight, I hope! lol

Soup_Nazi_Button

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Stats for the month of Aug are :
buckeyetjn in 1st with 20 points (3+3+3+3+3+2+2+1 )
Mark in 2nd with 19 points (3+3+3+3+3+1+1+1+1)
recon in 3rd with 18 points (3+3+3+2+2+2+1+1+1)
Tatar in 4th with 14 points (3+2+2+2+2+1+1+1
I did a points system so players can see how they did for the month. Three points for 1st , two points for 2nd and one points for 3rd, using this system I have been able to review all games and come up with the Top 5 players for the month … All you win is bragging rights…lol

2 Likes

pokeraward5

1 Like

hey SharonSMARTY I’m just putting it out there to see if it looks like I may be a good fit. I see others want in and others get to watch, some think it takes longer and longer once it starts, some are tickled. Not sure about (hi-low) playing with a team. sounds like some like it over faster. I can only do what I can do. Oh yea I like being on the LIST… LOL… Keep it clean.

1 Like

Welcome to the League Kevin !

1 Like

Thank you. see you there. good luck all

1 Like

hey buddy

1 Like

lol thought this was funny after the chat in tonight game … Happy Birthday Jan !!

2 Likes

Hahah! That’s GREAT! Thanks for the message and all the fun, every day. Great group of people! (Pfffft!)

1 Like

At least I missed you. sorry you was not there.
You was rite, they say bad things about you when you are not there. (I have names for chips).

2 Likes

lol …yay I finally have a League snitch

1 Like

stony came in 1st… buckey 2nd … Danno 3rd … Dan wanted to share Jans poo so :poop: for Dan and teal teal%20poo poo for Jan to match her chat…

1 Like