Poker Amusement..League

I don’t know how to play Omaha hi/lo… but I will mention it to other Members, thanks for the invite.

I would like to join your league. Looks and sounds like something I would enjoy.

1 Like

Added you as a Member tonight Stony… you should be able to play in tomorrows game. Welcome.

1 Like

You didn’t mention that it was a MARATHON tourney! 2 1/2 hours! I know… I’m irritating you… :-(. It’s who I am… I can’t help myself!

This is a very fun league!

4 Likes

I’ll be there tonight! I hope I have to “endure” the “misery” of a marathon! lol

1 Like

My fault for changing the blind levels from 6 mins to 10 mins… wasn’t thinking about the winners …lol just the losers who get to stick around longer without the blinds eating up their chips… glad you are enjoying the League Mark.

2 Likes

Actually Sharon, I prefer the longer blind levels! If I’m behind, I have time to regroup. Works for me!

Virus-free. www.avast.com

1 Like

its no big deal its fine. its the best league

on replay good job ss

3 Likes

Thanks hoop :slight_smile:

Congrats to hoop32 ( two wins in a row ) …KidJB in 2nd and ohiobuckeye in 3rd… I lost but was worth it after taking Harley out with his A high flush …with my StraightFlush . as he would say …na na , na na …poo poo… fun night …https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/378038502/straight-flush-king-high… posted the link so you can all enjoy it as much as I did …love you Harley :heart:

4 Likes

Very good game tonight all…had fun

1 Like

Great game!!

2 Likes

HAHAHA

1 Like

Stats for the month of February are (drum roll):drum:
SarahFra in first with 13 points (3+3+2+2+2+1)
Me tied for 2nd with 12 points (3+3+3+1+1+1)
MctheSteve tied for 2nd with 12 points (3+3+2+2+2)
Tatar in 3rd with 11 points (3+3+3+2)
Hoop in 4th with 10 points (3+3+2+1+1)
recon in 5th with 9 points (3+3+2+1)

5 Likes

Couldn’t some of us win for losing? what kind of bias are you showing here?! lol

2 Likes

LOL… everyone in the League are winners…no losers allowed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

pokeraward3

5 Likes

Such a good attitude–you could write in green ink!!

2 Likes

lol… 1st time ever I have been told I have a good attitude

2 Likes

hahahaaa! Everything’s relative, right?

2 Likes