Players Helping Players

Greetings Sammy & Family,
If you wrote down you hand # in and around the confusing circumstances, maybe replay can look into it and give you some idea what happened… Replay has no skin in the game about someone else has your chips or you have’em. If they look into it and your right. I bet they fix it pronto… Why not try it ? ? ?

Thank you whoeverit I have to I do not have but 163,000 chips that is barely enough to play one more hand like I said I started off on the wrong foot down hill all the way after that You think I am not said while I am and should not be It’s all in fun but some how it changed for me I thank you for your help I am going to use up I have thanks again sammy

Texanna
“Why want the names of the players at a game show up anymore when I single click it. Now I have to double click it and enter the game to see who is playing. What have I done to lose this feature?”

Did you ever find a solution to this? Just wondering?

Just a question that has been rolling around in my head for weeks now, and maybe someone out there can help me. About the only game I play now is the 7 card hi/lo free roll. It occurred to me one morning that if there’s 8 players at a table, and everyone stays in for the entire hand, that the deck would be 4 cards short!!! I know the odds of everyone staying in until the end would be rare, but what if?

The river card gets dealt face up and is shared by everybody in the hand if insufficient cards are available to deal 1 card to each remaining player.

1 Like