Petition for DelTuraLynn

Lynn is a friend of mine who has been muted … I believe everyone deserves a chance and to be muted for life is a bit extreme. It has been 6 months now and I think that she should be given a chance to once again be able to chat with her friends. Please help support her if you believe in 2nd chances . Thanks

9 Likes

Hi Sharon,
I’m a big believer in 2nd chances, and while I don’t know the circumstances of what happened with Lynn, I think that after 6 months, she probably deserves one last chance.
However, I’m not sure a petition is the right way for it.
Has Lynn tried to contact RP asking for another chance now after 6 months? I believe in RP’s fairness, and I’m sure they will seriously consider her request if she contacts them.
A petition could be a final step if her request gets rejected.
That’s just my opinion, and all the best to Lynn.

4 Likes

Thanks Maya … she has done that… so this is a plea from her friends

2 Likes

No idea what happened, when or why but I trust @SharonSmarty not to back something without merit. “Blinky” had always been nice to me whenever we were on the tables together.

3 Likes

In this case, I’m in. I think she deserves one final chance.
Maya

3 Likes

Thanks so much

3 Likes

Lynn deserves a second chance and much more. She’s a gentle-hearted lady and certainly deserves to have her chat back.
Best wishes,
Sarah

3 Likes

All my interactions with Lynn have been positive and I also believe in 2nd chances. That she is still playing after being muted for so long shows how committed she is to playing here. I know that Lynn has many friends here and manages to communicate despite the muting. I hope this helps! Ron

4 Likes

Lynn has been incredibly supportive of me and has given me some very sage advice over PM’s. I would so love to be able to chat with her when we’re at the same table instead of trying to learn morse code. Free Lynn!

5 Likes

Lynn has been nothing but nice to me over the year I have had the opportunity to play on the same tables as her… Please unmute Lynn. Like vtpcwizard said she has continued to play replay poker so it does show some comminment on her behalf… Unmute Lynn!!!

3 Likes

Stepping back from this issue in faith that RP team will handle it appropriately.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with everyone here…Lynn absolutely should be allowed a 2nd chance. Hope Replay comes around and lets her chat again.

4 Likes

yes totally agree we all make mistakes and I believe 2nd chances are ways that we learn from past errors , so im in ,besides shes a very nice person to know mctheSteve

3 Likes

I am 110% asking that DelTuraLynn have her "Chat Reinstated " ! I do not know the circumstances of what happen and really do not care too ( that’s in the past now ) ! But after 6 months , I ask why not ?
To me seems like the right thing to do !
Do the right thing Replay , Allow Lynn ~ The right to chat with friends !
Southerndraw

3 Likes

lynn is a very good person, replay can not afford to lose her. I back her 100%. recon

3 Likes

During my brief communiques with DelTuraLynn I have found her to be engaging, anecdotal and a truly genuine individual. She is a dedicated family woman with a kind heart and a passion for life. In no way do I endorse usurping the rules set forth by Replay Poker, but I do endorse the opportunity at a second chance. Not allowing her to communicate with others while playing not only robs us of a great sense of humor and an uplifting spirit, but it robs you of a pure asset to your site. Six months seems to be a punitive, but possibly necessary sentence. It’s time to pull the gag order.

Thank you for your time.

4 Likes

Every night I go to bed and pray that the good Lord never stops forgiving me.
I say everybody deserves a second chance.

3 Likes

I have a truth for everybody. Lynn has been loyal to Replay Poker for a long, long time. Replay Poker, it seems to me, needs to stop playing hard and fast with its own rules.

Being loyal is an incredibly great trait. There is another great trait also; forgiveness.

Forgive DelTuraLynn, that is the wisdom here.

Scratch

6 Likes

She plays in a league with me. Isn’t that punishment enough?

5 Likes

Good luck Lynn…you have my support. I don’t know you well, we’ve never really chatted, but we’ve BLINKED alot …

1 Like