Pause/Step Backward/Forward on replay hands

I would love the hand replay to have controls allowing me to pause, and step back and forward through the hand.

When I’m reviewing a hand, I end up having to refresh the page, re-watching for a key moment, and end up reloading it many times. It would be much better if I could pause, back up a step, and resume.

This would be a great enhancement for the HTML5 version of the hand replayer.

Thanks for considering.

8 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

hear hear

Fast Forwarding Replays

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed, and I would also like to see additional buttons for bets representing other fractions of the pot, for example 1/4 pot, 1/3 pot, 2/3 pot, double the pot, and so on. This would make it much easier to offer opponents correct (or incorrect) pot odds.

3 Likes

Agreed. Replace the asinine “call any” button with adding more ‘fraction of the pot’ buttons.

1 Like

100%. As Maya indicated, it’s been brought up before - actually, on several different occasions. I hope it is implemented. Off the top of my head, continuous proper maintenance of chip inflation and this aforementioned feature are the top two things I wish for the site. (Other than player enjoyment and interaction). :slight_smile:

i play on partypoker as well, here you have the option to fill in the bet slots the way you like yourself, both preflop and postflop. i think this might be a great tool for replay as well. that way everyone decides how to fill in their slots and make it easier to use em

3 Likes

Agree. Also, when replaying a hand it would be good if the settings matched the preferences for the live situation, for example four colour deck.

Yep this is really needed

create a video of it and do so, will take 2 minutes to create video and you back and forward. i use screen cast o matic

1 Like

I agree

I’d like a button for small blind to call only if nobody raises when it gets to me.
When playing several tables this would be handy for me (see a cheap flop/fold button for SB).