The Blind Cowboy wanders over to a bar stool and asks the bartender for a shot of Jack Daniels.
He sits there for a while, then calls out to the bartender. “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”
At that point the entire bar falls deadly silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
- The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
- The bouncer is a blonde girl with a club.
- I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in Karate.
- The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
- The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, cowboy… Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?”
The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, “No, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”