I Don't Want To Play Anymore

Just read your comment. You are completely correct in your accurate observations and analysis in identifying the faults of the site and the algorithm. You’re not alone in spotting it, and hopefully it will be changed to be more “realistic” despite the protestations of those here who claim such things as, “have you considered you alter your betting habits and people can tell when you have a good hand” or “It’s all in your head”. Hopefully those that can do something will change the benefits for consistently rewarding chancers.

AA to the river is crying out “BEAT ME”

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The fairness debate

Since on-line real money gambling was banned in Australia this site is an oasis in the desert. The standard of play for a “free” site is incredibly good and the people behind the scenes have created an excellent interface and community culture. I play every day and Replay Poker are to be congratulated for giving those who want to play such a platform. I’m not sure anyone needs to know your innermost personal thoughts anyway but don’t stuff it up for the rest of us who you choose to play here when and if they feel like it for OUR personal reasons.

3 Likes

I understand not wanting to play anymore…I’ve learned that this game is really just luck, not skill.
I’ve had enough of betting big with pocket kings, hitting my set, only to lose to 2-6…that’s after a big preflop bet, then all-in after hitting on flop…or going all-in with bullets, to of course get beaten by a moron who calls with rags with my all-in bullets.
So, just understand that ANY two cards CAN win, and if you don’t want to buy chips at replay, rags will certainly beat good starting hands nearly every time unfortunately :relaxed::diamonds:

Is Replay fair?

1 Like