I Don't Want To Play Anymore

Can we call it housey-housey again pleaaaaase! It’s so cute :grin:

2 Likes

This is interesting, Grapevine! I didn’t know it.
There is an old game in Italy, called “tombola”, which is played with cards and numbers exactly like bingo in UK.
It is the favourite game at Christmas time of all Italians, and is played by families, friends and often neighbours from the days before Christmas till today, the 6th of January.
I loved it as a child, but well, nowadays I prefer poker. LOL

1 Like

Wow miri, it shows the slight variations in all countries. In England tombola is not a game, but is run as a stall at charity functions. You buy a set of numbers on a ticket, and another set of numbers is placed in a large drum which is rotated and one ticket picked out. If you have a lucky ticket you get the prize on the tombola stall which corresponds to the ticket! I never win the bottle of gin, it is always a bottle of lemonade!

3 Likes

This is exactly the same in Germany, grapevine!
I once participated in a beneficence tombola and I won the 2nd prize, envied by everyone: a very sophisticated microwave oven.
I hated it. I never used it and it took so much room in my small kitchen! Till a friend came on visit and said: oh, lucky you, you have such a beautiful microwave oven! And I said: if you like it, you can have it.
She was in raptures.
So I finally got rid of it, and my friend will be grateful to me for eternity. LOL

3 Likes

Excuse me Sir,
I ask’d for an Almond Joy :hugs:, you gave me M&Ms by mistake. :unamused:
or just a refund… Please & Thank you :sunglasses:

If you ban a word, a new one will be invented…
So if they ban bingo…just re-invent by spelling it backwards

ognib

Eventually, in the process of evolution, the entire planet will be corrected

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Just don’t give them the wrong kind of chocolate. They don’t like it!

ognib is weird, can we call it ginbo instead?

2 Likes

I would like to cast my vote to change it to “GIBNO” “BNO” sounds enough like Vino that would keep our spirits high, & “IBN” will tell people you plan on calling anything, And “GIB” can demand that people give in to your style or give you their money or give peace a chance etc… I also feel having the word “NO” in it makes it powerful.
Gee I Better Not Offend! or Give In Before Nothing Offends. I could go on all day! But have to go to work, Play nice till I return. :relaxed::slight_smile:

3 Likes

We really need more rules and restrictions…

1 Like

See, we are evolving on just one word,
bingo, ognib, ginbo and now chocolates as teaser.

nibbles ?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Get a grip! Apparently you all have way too much idle time on your hands! How about putting some of it towards something actually important and meaningful. There are lots of issues (even within your own household) im sure could use a little improvement, right? Bingo players, ranking, bad beats, sounds pretty trivial to me. What does any of this matter in the big spectrum of eternity anyway? Give me a break!

It’s just card viewing experience. You have to remember that you are playing the algorithm here as much as another player. The site rewards the losing hand consistently and punishes a player that has won a lot recently. Also, they can change the level from minimal to drastic, depending on their mood I guess. Just enjoy experience of various hands. Even though they are controlled.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn’t you be astral-projecting to another dimension and exploring the multiverse? Big spectrum of eternity? Give me a break :rofl:

2 Likes

What the hell is a “multiverse”? ……lol. Im sorry if I hit a nerve. Calm down Maya.

1 Like

You didn’t hit a nerve, don’t worry. I was just joking LOL
The “big spectrum of eternity” made me laugh :joy:

1 Like

Well just for practice. How to deal with maniacs and amateurs most of the time and also building your fundamentals in poker.

I think this happens most of the time on tourneys, especially on freerolls just to end the tournament within 1-2 hrs.

Maybe you ought to give it a little thought? On second thought, it really doesnt matter……….does it ? Poker hell could get awful boring! Have a great day, and best of luck at the tables………lol.

Spot on.