I Don't Want To Play Anymore

:joy::joy::joy:

Just don’t give them the wrong kind of chocolate. They don’t like it!

ognib is weird, can we call it ginbo instead?

2 Likes

I would like to cast my vote to change it to “GIBNO” “BNO” sounds enough like Vino that would keep our spirits high, & “IBN” will tell people you plan on calling anything, And “GIB” can demand that people give in to your style or give you their money or give peace a chance etc… I also feel having the word “NO” in it makes it powerful.
Gee I Better Not Offend! or Give In Before Nothing Offends. I could go on all day! But have to go to work, Play nice till I return. :relaxed::slight_smile:

3 Likes

We really need more rules and restrictions…

1 Like

See, we are evolving on just one word,
bingo, ognib, ginbo and now chocolates as teaser.

nibbles ?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Get a grip! Apparently you all have way too much idle time on your hands! How about putting some of it towards something actually important and meaningful. There are lots of issues (even within your own household) im sure could use a little improvement, right? Bingo players, ranking, bad beats, sounds pretty trivial to me. What does any of this matter in the big spectrum of eternity anyway? Give me a break!

It’s just card viewing experience. You have to remember that you are playing the algorithm here as much as another player. The site rewards the losing hand consistently and punishes a player that has won a lot recently. Also, they can change the level from minimal to drastic, depending on their mood I guess. Just enjoy experience of various hands. Even though they are controlled.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn’t you be astral-projecting to another dimension and exploring the multiverse? Big spectrum of eternity? Give me a break :rofl:

2 Likes

What the hell is a “multiverse”? ……lol. Im sorry if I hit a nerve. Calm down Maya.

1 Like

You didn’t hit a nerve, don’t worry. I was just joking LOL
The “big spectrum of eternity” made me laugh :joy:

1 Like

Well just for practice. How to deal with maniacs and amateurs most of the time and also building your fundamentals in poker.

I think this happens most of the time on tourneys, especially on freerolls just to end the tournament within 1-2 hrs.

Maybe you ought to give it a little thought? On second thought, it really doesnt matter……….does it ? Poker hell could get awful boring! Have a great day, and best of luck at the tables………lol.

Spot on.

Just read your comment. You are completely correct in your accurate observations and analysis in identifying the faults of the site and the algorithm. You’re not alone in spotting it, and hopefully it will be changed to be more “realistic” despite the protestations of those here who claim such things as, “have you considered you alter your betting habits and people can tell when you have a good hand” or “It’s all in your head”. Hopefully those that can do something will change the benefits for consistently rewarding chancers.

AA to the river is crying out “BEAT ME”

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The fairness debate

Since on-line real money gambling was banned in Australia this site is an oasis in the desert. The standard of play for a “free” site is incredibly good and the people behind the scenes have created an excellent interface and community culture. I play every day and Replay Poker are to be congratulated for giving those who want to play such a platform. I’m not sure anyone needs to know your innermost personal thoughts anyway but don’t stuff it up for the rest of us who you choose to play here when and if they feel like it for OUR personal reasons.

3 Likes

I understand not wanting to play anymore…I’ve learned that this game is really just luck, not skill.
I’ve had enough of betting big with pocket kings, hitting my set, only to lose to 2-6…that’s after a big preflop bet, then all-in after hitting on flop…or going all-in with bullets, to of course get beaten by a moron who calls with rags with my all-in bullets.
So, just understand that ANY two cards CAN win, and if you don’t want to buy chips at replay, rags will certainly beat good starting hands nearly every time unfortunately :relaxed::diamonds:

Is Replay fair?

1 Like