I am the best player on here!

ask away!

dont worry, if he plays me long enough his chips will be 0

no! cash players are the best, the cash table is way harder then any tournament. I will be humble and admit I am probably not the best turnament player on here because that honor belongs to Bromholm1 !!!

The reason why you dont see me or other top cash game player play tournament, is because they are not offering 100 million buying turnyā€™s. Until they start during that, its just not worth the time investment!

By the way I ask Bromholm1 about my tournament game and according to him, I am very close to his level!

By the way one of the reason I am so good, is because I will get down on my knees and beg for knowledge, I am currently friends with Bromholm1 and I watch him play and learn things. I am surprised people here are not friends with him. Just watch him win every tournament he join, he plays so good!

1 Like

thank you, the analysis I give him is really just old school poker. Do you see how I concentrate on the psychological aspect more then math? In all honesty, no matter what they say about gto, in my heart I will always be an old school poker pro!

2 Likes

hi all nice to her sothing like that

@JoeDirk

I know this is old but I was fascinated by his strange preflop play. Cat would often limp in from early position with monster hands and proceed to 3bet, 4bet or 5bet depending on the action. His sizing was often very pricey too like 4-5x players bet.

Reminds me of Phil Hellmuth. Also buying in min on tables Vs players with over 600BB, & losing it all repetitively. An entertaining unorthodox player.

@Grateful_ed

100% agree

Phil Hellmuth continuously say he is the best, acts arrogantly, wants attention, is rude & a little abusive but he is hella entertaining. I would say he is the most entertaining.

Do you think to be good?.. Play with kaei everyone is good :wink:

Come to play with meā€¦

Ilovecat hasnā€™t played in a long time. They either went bankrupt or just stopped playing and disabled their account.

Many top 10 players come & go. Iā€™ll echo the word of Phil Hellmuth: ā€œLetā€™s see if youā€™re still around in 6 months or a year!ā€

To be fair to them, it is kind of like they beat the game and moved on. There really isnā€™t a lot of action at the highest stakes and they have already shown that they can consistently win big. Sometimes they go bust playing against each other, but mostly they have nobody else to beat. In my estimation ilovecat was never the best player here, but definitely top 10 in terms of winning the most chips. In a head to head match unranked or idiotplayer (and birba) were way better, and even some players like myself who are much worse than ilovecat at beating the tables for huge piles of chips are only slightly worse in terms of heads up skill. Iā€™d say in situations where I was at the tables with ilovecat they won much more than me, but when it was just the two of us it was at the table, it was about even. That aggro style crushes the regs here who donā€™t adjust, but it is different against players who are making plays and reads heads up.

2 Likes

@JoeDirk

Yes I think cat was very reminiscent of Phil Hellmuth. I think both players can & do destroy good players with their unorthodox, trappy agro style.

I agree with what cat says, that the psychological aspect in poker is far, far, far more profitable than being GTO and perfect technically & mathematically - against 99.9% of players or regs.

I guess cat lacked a few advanced skills when playing HU or short game, that the very best players you mentioned exploited and profited from. Very few poker players can play all different aspects of poker to the same very high level or at their best game. There are so many different games even all under NL Texas Holdā€™em: HU & short hand or 9MAX full RING, SnG, MTT.

Not all players beat the game & move on though. Some destroyed the game & moved on, whilst some destroy the game & eventually meet with the very best players & lose. Many of the top# 10 players lose a lot to new unknown players that they donā€™t rate and are expectantly surprised by. They show no respect, try to bully, exploit & outplay bc of their bankroll etc. It often ends up being very costly for the Top players. It happened to unranked, & birba during some sessions, and Im sure its happened to many, many others too.

1 Like

To be fair, if I was as good as @ilovecat said he was, I would have left for a real money game a long time ago.

1 Like

@El-Jogador

El-Jogador

I would love to watch some of your saved hands but the LINK is private. No one can view that page except You, the owner of the account. :sob:

Also there is a hand review section on these FORUMs where you can post your hands and get advice & tips on how well you played a hand. :sunglasses:

Thank you for the advise, you can see the hands here:

Have fun!

1 Like

Thanks! If you could please put them on your profile for others to enjoy too, that would be great. :sunglasses:

imaginary gf, no doubt