Disappionted is this

there as been a lot of people interested in getting a team league going on the replay poker site. And here us the answer I received from MrReplay about it MrReplay sent you a message, entitled “Re: can you p;ease tell me”

"Hi gbus,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I’m sure I replied but looking just now, nothing is showing in my sent messages, so I guess not :confused:

Anyway, as for team play, it’s not going to happen any time soon I’m afraid, it could happen later this year, but more likely next year. Unfortunately we have to prioritise and although team play would be great fun for everyone, it’s not the most urgent thing. We’re working on a bit infrastructure project right now which is moving Replay to the ‘cloud’ to enable us to scale much bigger. Once that’s done, we need to make changes to the poker servers, to also support much greater numbers of players. The current technology has enabled us to grow this big, over the last 5 years, but we need some new plumbing to get us through the next 5. The exciting thing is once these are out of the way, we’ll be working full-time on new features, inc. team play, new poker variations, more statistics, all the stuff that drives us to get out of bed in the morning. We’re working as fast as we can and growing the team, but there’s still a lot of work to do.

Cheers,
Paul

On 07 Mar 15:09, gbus wrote:
So sorry it isn’t going to happen people I guess it doesn’t matter what people would like to see

@gbus A bit (lot) hars, your conclusion.
They have a ticket system, prioritise the needs. More pp want something, or need to do something , that ticket go higher.
Example, right now HTML5 more important than anything else.

My guess would be, right now,: 150 ticket. What you think, where is “team league” ticket in that?

ATB

PS:
Please RP, send me a coffe , tx

still no answer

Just becouse you dont understand the answer, that not make a new one. Also, you may noticed, this is “Community Forum”…
ATB

oh I understand the answer very well if one is provided buot you have not provided an answer only thing you have provided is nonsenese