Daily Quotes

" When you’re mad, say you’re mad"

Most ppl will not see the wisdom in this even after I explain…
Its a running joke in my real life, among my friends…

It Means : Don’t get mad @ others, when you’re really mad @ yourself.

1 Like

Live the life you love, love the life you live…

4 Likes

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

1 Like

“Ho-Ho-Ho!, Merry Christmas” who says? :smile:

3 Likes

It’s recently been proven that dogs are, as a group, smarter than cats.

1 Like

Incorrect !! Cats are smarter.

8 Likes

I think your all wrong.

Squirrels rule !

6 Likes

rescuecat_smarter

Seriously though, it sounds like a great use of what I’m sure were government funds to conduct that research. Obviously both cats and dogs are smarter than whoever approved the funding.

5 Likes

opinionated cat

8 Likes

Actually, the sock wasn’t dirty, and it was laced with catnip.

1 Like

You know you’ve gotten somewhere in life when you arrive there :wink:

Would look more like this if there was catnip involved !catnip

5 Likes

We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun.
____William Glasser

1 Like

She who laughs…lasts

3 Likes

“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

• Bruce Lee
4 Likes

Take the road less traveled and you will prosper.

3 Likes

From Coach Jim Caldwell: “There’s a high price for low living.”

Saw this graffiti sprayed on a wall; Blow your head off, smoke dynamite!

I have accomplished so much, for so long, with so little, I now am prepared to do the impossible… with nothing.

3 Likes

Don’t compare your life to others. There is no comparison between the sun and the moon.
They shine when it’s their time.

4 Likes