CONTEST - Who would win? Princess edition

Mulan is a proven strategist and winner. She knows how to win against the odds and will apply pressure at every opportunity to force mistakes from the other three. She is a warrior whereas the others are basically a fish, a sleepyhead and a zookeeper. An easy victory for Mulan

bet that author aint a hunt and peck like me. she would have been at that foreeeeeever. I would choose Ariel for the simple reason of I know a girl with that nickname and chance helps a lucky choice. great imagination JuiceeLoot I enjoyed the read.

1 Like

Mulan would be the victor in my eyes. She is a little more dark and mysterious…the type of player that you can’t quite figure out and pulls off moves that will crush the opponents and leave them chipless. Rock on MULAN.

1 Like

I believe Ariel’s attire would quickly incur their ire, coupled with her tail slapping the bottom of the table when she got overly excited being dealt good cards, would get them all trying to get her out asap. Neptune is not only god of the sea, but the rivers as well. He has the hots for her and he will put the fix in for enough of the games to let her prevail. It’s good to be the king, but great to be a God. Just sayin.

1 Like

snow white she has 7 other opinions to rely on …hehehehehe

1 Like

Ariel. Everyone thinks she’s a fish until she grows legs and coolers you on the 20th hand.

1 Like

mulan

1 Like

Snow White… She has Patience and be hard to bluff.

Can I change my answer to Great White, 'cause ya know, shark and all?
Oh wait, Snow White. Never mind…shrug-smiley%20(50x50)%20(2)

1 Like

Snow White for sure! We all know that Poker is a fine balance of luck and skill, but if you throw in a splash of magic from her fairy godmother, she’ll have it hands down!

1 Like

Snow White doesn’t have a fairy godmother. That’s Cinderella. Snow White has an evil witch for stepmother who is always trying to kill her. :blush:

Considering her history, she’s actually the easiest one to bluff. Old lady, poisoned apple, ring a bell? :wink:

1 Like

Snow White

I bet 100000 chips on Belle, because she would never be under the gun. Who wants to raise ??

1 Like

Since I have not seen any of these movies, other than the “Snow White” one over 40 years ago, I had
to Wiki their background to write my story: PS I think today is the last day to enter.
So get them in!!
And thank you to all that liked my story!

Mulan
She also does not fit in with the expectations of a young Chinese girl of the time; despite her natural beauty, she is clumsy, outspoken, and independent rather than graceful, silent and demure. After her meeting with the matchmaker ended in chaos, the matchmaker claimed that even though she had the looks of a bride, she would never find a match. However, her courage, intelligence, and determination helped her through her adventures, in which she disguises herself as a male soldier

Belle
Personality-wise, Belle has been regarded as an independent, intelligent. courageous,and headstrong as well as a feminist. The character has been universally lauded by critics, garnering specific praise and recognition for her intelligence and bravery. The Los Angeles Times hailed Belle as one of the Disney Princesses responsible for “breaking the bonds of convention”.

Ariel
Ariel is fiercely independent and a dreamer, which is notable in her collecting of human world treasures in her private grotto. She is bold and a risk-taker, distinguished by her bright red hair, purple/lavender seashell bra and green tail.

Snow White
Snow White is often described as a kind, optimistic, tidy and happy person who sees the good in everyone. Snow White has no distinct personality. She exists only to be victimized by her wicked stepmother - a far more interesting character - and to wait for Mr. Right," that supports feminist theory, but despite public feminist responses to the character, Disney regards Snow White as kind, sweet and respectful, encouraging children to, “be a friend to all,” in the same way she is depicted in the film

2 Likes

Oh, you got me, after 5 kids, I still can’t get it right! Extra credits for you! Thanks for the input, my girls wouldn’t be so kind. lol.

3 Likes

BLUEDIME
Who would win??
Snow White, She would not win. She associated the dum seven dwarfs. The wiched witch. looking only for love.
Ariel, the mermaid did nothing to say that she would have the mind to be tough on the table. She is all wet in the water,
Belle, A cute character, but not show thee mental toughness. would burst on table first hand.
Mulan would win. She show toughness and Grit. To pass off as a man, join the army
and showed mental toughness, and would out think all of the characters and bust them all.
…………………BLUEDIME

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who participated in our latest wacky contest! :princess:

I tallied up all your answers, and we certainly got some interesting posts. You made great cases for each of the princesses – Mulan’s a strategic thinker with a strong bluff. Ariel is more than just a fish. Belle’s a book-smart researcher. Snow White had plenty of potential competitors to practice with. So who won out?

Mulan - 12
Ariel - 7
Belle - 10
Snow White - 13

Snow White barely edges out the other princesses! (I was hoping for a Mulan/Belle final two, but the people have spoken!)

As usual, I’ve used random.org to draw the following names:

@wigy
@icfo
@wildpokerdude
@BuckeyT
@andykrav

Each of you now have 100k more chips in the bank!

There’s still time to give us feedback in our Replay Winter Games thread. I’ll be drawing winners over there on Friday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just happy that the right one won! Happy too for the chip winners!

2 Likes

I still say “shoes.”

2 Likes

I would win, because I would sit down with one chip and collect their chips as they are being blinded out :smile: