CONTEST - Which type of player do you LEAST like to play against?

I would say B, constant raising. It is really annoying to have 2 or more of these players at the same table. The first one raises, gets called around the table, and the next one raises, followed by a reraise by the first one, etc. It slows down the whole table. When I see this happening, I either fold or go all in, because that seems to be what these players want. If you want to go all in, just do it. I don’t really mind people who don’t play many hands, but always raise when they do. That is just a different way to play.

Players who have no respect for poker as a game of skill. They raise willy nilly, bluff transparently/too often, and make bets way out of line with pots.

It seems to me that all 4 categories are legitimate strategies in poker. It’s only when they are used consistently as tactics that seem to bother many players. Depending on the run of the cards. you have to find the right strategy and/or tactics to keep playing or fold. If you think you have the best cards, it doesn’t matter what other players do. If you’re wrong, you lose. Getting emotional about how others play will not improve your game!

2 Likes

doesn’t matter A,B,C or D because i love them all:)

The only thing I hate wosre than the constant all inners is the fact that they get rewared by winning against very long odds all the time. If they have a 1 in 5 million chance of hitting runners it is a 50/50 chance I’ll lose on here

D for sure. I’ve folded many a win to what would have made losers of the all iner’s
B is 2nd. Especially bad if you are low on chips. This person knows you are looking
A is tied with B, because They have card you just don’t know what, OR what they are looking for.

i love all players no matter how much i lose or win what burn myBUTT

is a player that no matter what hand he gets he RUNS THE CLOCK EVERY TIMES ALL THE TIME I WILL GARENTY THAT THERE IS ABOUT 50% of the players play zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooetc etc sorry about this but it ruins many games players that run the clock like that should be made to lose that hand after warning secound time he should loose his seat cause way way to many people are mad about clock runners merci ty im honest ask your players that question and see ty again for my input ernie solara 2000

The ones I least like don’t quite fit in any of the categories. They are closest to B and D. They are the high stakes raisers before the flop. It’s usually not all in. It’s nearly impossible to make any profit betting like that - a pair in the hole is not that good, and odds are they will get beat by good non-pair cards. I’ll pick B if I had to pick one. I would think if they want high stakes, go to a high stakes table where you can have a larger bank to back you up. Do that at a low stakes table, where the buy-in is small, and you can bully the new people at the table, making a profit through bully bluffing.

That’s an easy one, it’s D all the way. I can usually turn A, B, and C into a win, but the all-in maniacs turn the game into a game of chance taking all the skill and tension out of the game. I saw one all-in bully go in over 20 times, become chip leader, and then post and fold.

I agree with Carpinator… (D)

all iners they always get the cards they need even with bad cards.also big stacks at small tables,bully players raise ever hand .why not go to bigger table where can make it 500 to go every time instead of making small stacks suffer

D…not strategic…just annoying and ruining the fun for most strategic players.

Lotto players (D) and every hand raisers( B).

1 Like

Out of these four choices, I think I will choose the people who always chase the river. Although, I have done that when I am absolutely positive I will have a full house or an ace high flush. LOL

well, since this is nothing but magic to me i would say all who are wizards since i fail to understand any of this on any level. Happy Holidays All…Enjoy the Magic.

I hate the player who is playing other games at same time and u have to wait on him all the time hate hate hate

1 Like

i would pick every hand RAISERS (B)… suppose they the least fun, sooner or later they hit something very strong

1 Like

D on preflops especially when I have good cards. I rarely follow in now-a-days cos for some reason I lose bingos at a rate of 9 to 1. Makes no sense when there are 6 at the table and it is usually the same person that wins multiple times. Even if I have AA I’ll lose against a 7 3.

1 Like

It is the slow player, that does it to aggravate. If they want to slow play, find a table of like players.

1 Like

Slow play, done on purpose.

1 Like