CONTEST - Which opponents do you prefer?

I would like to play with c, because I enjoy the challenge. they do not know me either.

Definately D since i like to play sometimes without the press to be chatty and and with friends when i feel more social, it various.

D, just because.

I prefer C. I prefer to with complete strangers. The element of surprise in the opponents game stratergy gives me the thrill. Through the game, the strangers arent strangers anymore as they reveal a bit here and there. In the end, I will be happy to play a game of poker as well make some friends who i didnt know know earlier.

A good attitude. Playing a fun Game. With only ONE winner…the bubble to aim! Thanks to All on this site that has made learning poker a great experience. Peace and Love to ALL

If playing in real life, it’s better to play among friends.

D otherwise.

D - take the good, the bad and the ugly and make the best of whatever mix you get. Life is like a box of chocolates after all.

The most fun is A, but if you are alone and just want to play a chilly round then C. I don’t think that I met a stranger in another game again so B was not a real option for me. But poker is fun for me the most time :smiley: !

D is great, but A is the best one for me.

The way you worded the questions, my answer would have to be C. I like playing against people who have no idea how I play. Now if you had worded the question who do I like to play with, it would be A. I feel they are two very different scenarios. If I’m in a win as many chips as possible moods, then I don’t want to play against friends. If I’m in a lets chat while playing cards, then I want to play against friends.

BLUEDIME,
I select the mixture of all 3.
I have a few friends, and among the few friends I am the only one that plays poker. I started playing poker when the Texas Holdem craze was very hot. Online poker sights was all over the internet. I have played with players from over seas and abroad, and yet I never knew any one personally. ReplayPoker, I have been playing over a year or so, and yet I don’t know any one personally. Check the lobby of the Free Rolls, see the foreign flags and every one that do not know each other. It ,s the game poker. Poker have that internal friendship that automatically comes out of the players. When we set down at the table, we know we are hare to exzood our comletitive skills,to defeat every one at the table. But without any hostility, but with friendship, kindness and respect. And come back every day for more. So that why I choose the mixture of all three . Friend or foe, come who ever you are.
………BLUEDIME.

Although I like to play with people I`ve never met before, I prefer playing with friends. Because I try hard to win, have fun and already know some behaviors of them. So definitely A.

Variety is the spice of life, as your answers overwhelmingly confirmed! We’ve never had a contest question like this lean so much toward one answer, but most players wholeheartedly believe it’s best to have opponents who are a mix friends, strangers you’ve met before, and completely new faces.

Here’s the breakdown …

Friends - 11
Strangers You’ve Met Before - 10
Strangers You’ve Never Met - 15
A Mixture of All 3 - 62 (!)

(Those of you who said a mix of strangers had a tally under each of the two “stranger” options.)

I’m prone to agreeing with the majority – while I’m certainly a novice player, it’s fun knowing not what to expect from some, knowing who’s definitely coming for my bounty, and chatting with friendly faces.

The following five players were selected via random draw:

@harley57
@HunkyDorie
@Despina11
@mrtechno
@bzliteyr

Congratulations to each of you – you’re 100,000 chips richer!

Thanks to all who participated, and a big shout-out to @Maya for the great prompt (and offering an answer that really resonated with everyone)! Speaking of friends and various types of strangers, I hope to see you all at Bust the Staff tomorrow. :cowboy_hat_face:

If you have ideas for a contest for our forum, please PM me on the site, or submit it to support@replaypoker.com. If we decide to use yours, we’ll credit you with a chip bonus.

4 Likes

well thankyou very much fizzy, replay poker is the best !!

3 Likes

A or B for sure. I almost always play with friends, but when I don’t I love running into someone that I have a note on. Also great to try to make friends over the site and combine the two.

I don’t see where it was announced who won this contest?

Obviously not me!

2 Likes