CONTEST - Which opponents do you prefer?

Not that I’m aware of but writing all this distracted me long enough to calm down after enduring the disappointing 5-2 loss of The Colorado Rockies suffered at the hands of the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League West Divisional Playoff game which was followed almost immediately by the infuriating come-from-behind defeat of the Denver Broncos by the pestiferous Kansas City Chiefs on Monday Night Football!

1 Like

i like to play all 3 . mostof my friends here have either faded away, or, passed away. been ranked last been as high as i been. thats saying a lot if you know me.you get at a table with the big boys , and, girls , and, they dont think you know what your doing and, BAM, maybe you do. well rained last night and the creeks up. maybe snag a six pack, or, loaf of bread , or who knows , maybe a big fat subway sandwhich someones lost. hope they used plastic. its a ■■■■■ drying them suckers out. feel me ?

you pounce, and then , you pounce again.

You offer the Tasty sounding Combo selection so D it is.

of course :slight_smile:

Sometimes I like to be with friends. Other times I prefer not to talk and concentrate on my games. It’s easier with strangers.

1 Like

Definitely D, at least most of the time. I like the mix of friends, some familiar players(I keep notes lol) and strangers. It’s a fun challenge to meet new players(who sometimes become friends) and learn their styles of play.

Thank you.

to play. Also nice to play new players to keep on your toes…

I have to say B because I love to make new friends

D. Mixture of all 3. I dont like my game to be too predictable. I love the familiarity and warmth of friends and the thrill of playing against unknown opponents. I like each hand to be an educating experience, even if it means having an unexpected bad beat. You only grow in unfamiliar territory. Who knows, these strangers may soon become your friends!

1 Like

D for me in order to have a max of fun. Have a nice day from France for all the players !!

I prefer D using the old adage " Their are no strangers here, just friends you never met"

Cheers

Hi,
I would with out a doubt say D,
I cannot think of a better table, than with a couple of Buds, and a couple of people that I have played against before, that might join in on my silliness, at times. AND, to play against new people, is the BOMB. Sooooooooooooooooo all of the above for me is utopia !!!

Ciao,

Wivy !!

I like D the best, !!!

I prefer playing with friends… But love to play at the cheap table with strangers… and win… lol
BUt i miss… my friends… telling Sassy Sarah about it last week - Where are they ?
i also told her - what the crew had told me some week… naah month now ago…
They said - sorry our capacity on our servers…is too low…thats why you get kicked of…But
We will make Replay as an app… and a new way so you can play again…looking foreward to this will happen - so lets hope. that this is the good news
Never give up… playing now on Star…but found that my us friends are not there

D for All 3…

to me i like playing with people who talk at the table,and not take the game,like it is life or death,i also love playing with people who do not play BINGO,as it just spoils the game,and the mood in the room,and MOST of ALL,i love playing with my friends,as we talk so much,good stuff,and a bit of rubbish,but it is all in good fun,and sometimes i wish they lived closer to me,as the friendships have grown.

2 Likes

C is best

i like “D” I don’t really have a lot of friends yet. and playin with new people can lead to friendships.