CONTEST - What was your favorite promotion or update in 2018?

I really enjoy the stampede

1 Like

I really enjoyed the World Cup. A lot of qualifiers and chances to get in the finals.

In 2018 I got to notice that the promotional chip buys occur about every month so I now hold out for them. At the start of 2019 I took advantage of the great deal on chips and topped myself up. When I am down and out now I will look out for these promotions. Always on the look out for a great deal :smile:

who was going to be the “Old Maid”

BLUEDIME
SND. Sit-n-Go. Is the best Poker School or Class you can participate in. Sit-n-Go help develop stratiges to deal with all types of players. Your all-lnners, bluffers, slow and fast players. You will see all the names of the players involved. develop your betting skills, See your mistakes. All-ins, money managements . Every game is different, situations are different also. You teach yourself something every game. You will develop your skill in poker ……Get in the game. SNG…………….BLUEDIME

Thanks to everyone for participating in our first forum contest of 2019! (And it was great to hear that some of you continue to enjoy these!)

Thanks to @grapevine’s great question, we got a lot of insight from your answers. The Stampede was especially popular among our forumites, as was Bust the Staff! It was also great to see some call-outs for the World Cup and the Gobble Games, along with Santa’s visit to Replay Poker.

The following players were randomly drawn and are winners of 100,000 chips! :tada:

@GrandyB
@SweetHeaven
@Heartman100
@ApolloTemple
@Marc978

I appreciate everyone who took the time to give us this feedback! We’ll have another contest next month, guest-posted by @Pageaux while I’m on holiday. :palm_tree: :mouse:

5 Likes

Thanks @fizzymint and congratulations to all of the other winners!

-Marc

1 Like

oh boy oh boy oh boy…thank you Replay!

2 Likes

Well done all :wink:

1 Like

I suspect my odds of “randomly winning” were affected by my lack of a comment.
That said, I use a different strategy for poker.

I’m pretty sure the computer that randomly selects the winners only looks at the names of the people that posted.

One thing I didn’t see anyone mention that I really liked was the Bust the Staff Omaha game. I really liked that one. Could be interesting to change the format of BTS each month, instead of always playing Hold’em.

3 Likes

Concur!

I am glad the community free rolls are available more often now. Sundays only was just too long to wait!

I think free rolls more often with cape 100