CONTEST - What quality do you appreciate in other players?

You mean those who spell well. Smiling here…kiddin ya. My mama was an avid corrector.

I appreciate a greeting and gl. Watching skilled players help me learn. Watching constant raisers and bluffers makes the game not enjoyable. I like to watch a skilled player unmask a humbug mucking bluffer. lol smile

bluffing and raising are not only integral strategies, they are essential elements to learn if you ever want to improve your game

True, but like adding seasonings to a recipe…it can be overdone/overbearing for others.

1 Like

Anyone who knows me know’s I’m really a stickler for manners but having said that, not all players can speak English so therefore manners can be forgiven in that case, not for any other reason.Good manners are free ! … I must admit I like a lively chatty table with lots of banter and good humour. So be happy and keep smiling.
Playing quality players is always a learning curve, let’s face it we can all learn something every poker playing day! So it would have to be “B” for me if I had to make a single choice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say Good Manners :slight_smile:

a maniac or a bully can be annoying but we are playing to win a game …if its overbearing for others then its a huge advantage. It all depends on the chip stacks if you’re chip leader BLAST THEM OFF THE TABLE…remember there’s money involved here . Replay is not free, much as they like to give that impression. CHIPS COST HARD EARNED DOLLERS. Its how the site operates

I don’t understand, there are a lot of players here with millions of chips that have never bought any.
Also, they have a paid staff that are working diligently to make this a better site for everyone including you…do you think it’s a bad thing that they make money from people buying chips?

3 Likes

I love that there are players with C. Skill that I can learn the game from, but also that normally everyone is very good with keeping quiet during the hand. The forums are a great place to learn even more about the game and players are incredibly helpful!

1 Like

I was just messin round lol

i like it when people greet you in a room, when you come in to play, also like that they are players that respect each other (which is far too few) and that everyone plays and bets their hand, not going all in on a whim, cause you have an ace.

1 Like

How are these things “contests?” Contests involve competition. Contests have a winner. Contests have some sort of prize for the winner.

Someone please explain to me why this opinion poll is called a contest.

Thanks.

fully agreed. if you’re keep losing, you’re either a bad player, or using poor BRM. (or both)

just to be clear, i’m not saying this to be rude.
but acknowledging your own strengths, and even more so: your own weaknesses. is essential to be able to keep improving your own game, which is essential to winning.

Actually thought you might like this reminder Sun Power, there are prizes as you will see, hope this helps

1 Like

It does help! I didn’t know there were prizes involved. Thanks.

I still pick “E” sense of humor, so I guess I would be disqualified, :slight_smile:

1 Like

it so obvious after reading most of the posts that good manners is gonna win 1st place :slight_smile:

“but if there’s something else you like even more, share it with us.”
You’re not out of the running yet, but if we have to tell you again…:laughing:

1 Like

“but if there’s something else you like even more, share it with us”

You’re not out of the running yet, but if we have to tell you again…:laughing:

…damn. I only meant to post one smart alec reply…sorry :upside_down_face:

Nope. You still qualify no matter what you pick. Even if you pick 3 bananas and a bent spoon, or even grapes, you still qualify :wink:

3 Likes