CONTEST - Guess the top countries in the Replay Winter Games!

1. :us:
  2. :canada:
  3. :uk:
  4. :australia:
  5. :netherlands:
1 Like

USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Norway

USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, Russia

US, Canada, Australia, Germany, England

USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany

1- USA
2- Canada
3- UK
4- Australia
5- Germany

US, UK,CANADA,SPAIN, AUSTRAILIA !

USA
Canada
Australia
UK
Spain

USA RussiaCanada United Kingdom Germany

use can uk ger russia

Though entries are now closed, please feel free to continue to speculate! Excited to see how things play out. Good luck to all you medal hopefuls! :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:

odds here to, you count the us. players

I gotta say I’m lovin this event!
How about Spring, Summer and Fall games too :grinning:

1 Like

USA,UK,Germany,Netherlands and Sweden

I am loving the games. Replay has done an excellent job. GL everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

USA
CANADA
AUSTRALIA
UK
NZ

Remember: Now that the games are in full swing, we’re no longer accepting guesses! If you haven’t checked out the medal table for an update, here’s the latest:

1. USA :us:
  2. Canada :canada:
  3. Australia :australia:
  4. Colombia :colombia:

And right now, we have a six-way tie for fifth! Still plenty of time left in the games. Go out and represent! :skier:

ɐıqɯoloɔ˙4
ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ˙3
ɐpɐuɐɔ˙2
ɐsn˙1

Thanks Hun

ANNOUNCING OUR WINNING COUNTRIES …

1. USA :us:
  2. Canada :canada:
  3. Colombia :colombia:
  4. Czech Republic :czech_republic:
  5. Thailand :thailand: and Belgium :belgium: (tie)

No one got the the right countries in any order. No one saw Colombia coming! What a great placement. But since there are no chips to be given out for this, we’re going to be running a bonus contest momentarily. I’ll link it here once it’s up. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all winning players and countries! Obviously, we’re a US-heavy demographic, but everyone worked hard to bring home those medals, and it’s wonderful to see some surprises on the list.

1 Like

Our new contest is up! Please let us know your feedback about the Replay Winter Games in this thread and we’ll be giving out some chips as thanks. :slight_smile: