2018-12-22%20(4)

6 Likes

To all the friends I have made here on the tables and the forum

merrychristmas-cat-dog-rescue-diary

Love from Kate xx

7 Likes

kerstkaart-fijne-kerstdagen-en-gelukkig-nieuw-jaar

6 Likes

Best wishes to all: my friends and my enemies, my allies and my rivals, those I’ve already met and those I haven’t, whether you celebrate this holiday or another or none at all, wherever and whoever you are, have a wonderful time, a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
May the new year bring us together and clear the air of any misunderstandings, negativity, grudges, etc… And may the whole world find some well deserved peace after all the struggles.
Happy Holidays everyone!!!

8 Likes

May the ringing bells of Christmas fill your life with music of Happiness.

6 Likes

Ho Ho Ho

2 Likes

Wishing all of you and your families a very happy Christmas and a safe journey into 2019 :wink:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD Night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

IMO, this is the most beautiful of the Christmas carols. The soprano soloist is the incomparable Kiri Te Kanawa, with baritone Michael George and the (UK) Coventry Cathedral choir. Enjoy and Happy New Year.

This stunning version of the same piece is performed on Harp, Trumpet, and Violin (no vocals). Amazing how much sound the three instruments can produce.

2 Likes

May your nuts, not only on the poker table…But around the Christmas tree also…
Merry Christmas.
………BLUEDIME

2 Likes

5 Likes

Same to you, luv.

Same to you sharon.

1 Like

Thanks all!!

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! May the New Year bring happiness and health to all of you!!!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

-Marc

6 Likes

Merry Christmas, Marc! All the best for the holidays and New Year!

4 Likes

Eh…! :wine_glass: :beer: :cocktail: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

haha lol, works too :joy:

3 Likes

Hope you all had a very special Christmas, Holiday Season. I also wish you a New Year filled with all the beautiful blessings of love, joy, peace and good health.

3 Likes