Chatting with your Friends

:rofl: That’s better than my husband’s motto, which is a very bland “Why do today what can be put of until tomorrow?”

He may be wiser than you know. Tomorrow never comes. I learned that from a sign in a bar that said “FREE BEER TOMORROW”. The next day, I went in and the sign still said “FREE BEER TOMORROW”. shrug-smiley%20(50x50)%20(2)

In my whippersnapper days I was in a band that named themselves Free Beer…we had to quickly change it when club owners told us there was no way they’d put that on their marque :grin:

Why do we post on the forums? Sometimes I wonder if it’s at all worth it.

These are public forums, not made for posters who don’t want their posts to be seen, discussed, praised or criticized, are they?

There’s always time and effort put behind every comment, every reply, every post, every thread, so why really waste that time and effort for the pleasure of complete strangers who may or may not appreciate it?

It’s always interesting to discuss and debate ideas with different people from different backgrounds. One could always choose the topic that they find interesting or worth discussing to participate in, and leave the ones that don’t interest them for others.

But is it really worth it sometimes to post a reply or a comment just to insult a person that you don’t know, but also don’t like for some reason? What’s the point of these contributions, I wonder.