Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

See ya Wednesday :sunglasses:

New Member Nominee
Our fellow member @chuckcox has nominated a new member, @dumptrucks who has an RP ranking of 480, hails from New Zealand and has been playing on the site since March. Any member can endorse or oppose the induction of this nominee by posting here or by sending a private message. If there is no opposition, the nominee will first be eligible to play in our 9pm MTT on Wednesday 1/9/19. Other Replay Poker players can learn more about becoming members by posting their questions here.

New Member Nominee
Our fellow member @chuckcox has nominated another new member, morgan11 who has an RP ranking of 794, hails from Oregon and has been playing on the site since December of 2014. Any member can endorse or oppose the induction of this nominee by posting here or by sending a private message. If there is no opposition, the nominee will first be eligible to play in our 9pm MTT on Wednesday 1/9/19. Other Replay Poker players can learn more about becoming members by posting their questions here.

1 Like

No Carrots Tonight
There were only 18 entrants for tonight’s MTT. Only 2 shy of the minimum to be sanctioned, so there are no leaderboard updates.

Leaderboard Updates
Donks,
I will be on vacation starting January 12 thru February 15th. Much of this time, I will have no internet access, so I will not likely be able to participate in the MTT’s, and even less likely be able to maintain the leaderboards. There are two options:

1. Leaderboard updates could be suspended for five weeks. Then the data will be retrieved from RP and the leaderboards will be updated after my return in the third week of February.
  2. Leaderboards could be updated by volunteers from the league. If there are 3 volunteers, there could be one responsible for each of our weekly MTT’s. There is a learning curve, but it takes me about 90 minutes after each MTT to update the leaderboard. The only skills required are the ability to cut and paste and take the square root and log of a number with your calculator.

If you can volunteer to update the leaderboard after our MTT’s, send me a private message. Thank you.
Badonk

I Protest, I’m burning somebody’s brazier, and going on a hunger strike, I also plan on sitting in the front seat next time I ride the bus!!! I mean if that’s ok with you Men Folk.

Bdonk, I am technologically handicapped…so I am of no help. But I am happy to await your return because I know you will fix everything. Have a great trip.

1 Like

SPLITTER!!!

1/2/19 Wednesday 9pm MTT did not have 20 entrants so it did not qualify as a sanctioned tournament to be counted on a leaderboard.

1/6/19 Sunday 3pm MTT did not have 20 entrants so it did not qualify as a sanctioned tournament to be counted on a leaderboard.

1/6/19 Sunday 7pm MTT qualified with 20 entrants as Badonk’s Donk’s MTT XXXIII
Badonkidonk took 1st place worth 855,00 chips and 26,833 carrots.
Also “cashing” were:
Gotthejack in 2nd place - 475,000 chips and 18,974 carrots
midwestjack in 3rd place - 332,500 chips and 15,492 carrots
Dendit in 4th place - 237,500 chips and 13,416 carrots

SUNDAY 7PM MTT LEADERBOARD - 1ST QUARTER 2019 - AS OF 1/7/19
This leaderboard tracks the carrots earned in the Sunday 7pm MTT since 1/1/19.
… … DONK…CARROTS

1. Badonkidonk…26,833
  2. Gotthejack…18,974
  3. midwestjack…15,492
  4. Dendit…13,416
  5. -BlackWidow-…12,000
  6. tabarry…10,954
  7. marklou…10,142
  8. hessman…9,487
  9. thumbs…8,944
  10. crum1850…8,485
  11. KirbyMuckIt…8,090
  12. Sikopal…7,746
  13. chuckcox…7,442
  14. Theweasle…7,171
  15. BRICK52…6,928
  16. Scratch…6,708
  17. Seville…6,508
  18. tomkat287…6,325
  19. Galak…6,156
  20. JuiceeLoot…6,000

The remaining members did not enter the MTT ON 1/6/19
Carrots are awarded using the same formula that RP uses for 100K MTT’s.
Specifically, (1,000 × (√Runners)/√(Finishing Position))×(1+log(Buy-in))
Please point out any errors by a post or a private message.

TIRED OF SCROLLING DOWN TO READ THE LATEST POST???
Here’s a tip that will eliminate the need to scroll down thru 464 posts to read the latest posts here. Just save this web site address and it will take you directly to the bottom.

No more need to scroll down. Thank you Dendit.

Thank you!!!

Congrats and an Explanation for the 20 Entrant Qualifier
First of all, congratulations to Gotthejack for winning tonight’s MTT. Apologies to those of you who made the final table since there were not 20 entrants and therefore it was not sanctioned for carrots.
Now, many of you are probably wondering why the 20 entrant minimum qualifier has been introduced into this quarter’s MTT’s. It is because I will be gone for the next 14 MTT’s and I did not want to burden anyone that might have volunteered to tabulate the leaderboard during my absence. Nobody volunteered and I really can’t blame you. It’s pretty time consuming, but I enjoy it. While I am gone, I will make an attempt to update leaderboards after all sanctioned MTT’s. Thanks to all of you who sent me feedback that you will miss the leaderboard. When I return on 2/13/19, the 20 entrant qualifier will be removed. In the meantime, Donks GLTA!!!
Badonk
P.S. Don’t stop recruiting. I will find a wifi connection periodically to get new recruits inducted.

This is Badonk reporting in,
Hello fellow Donks,
As promised, I found a wifi connection and came to the site in hopes of needing to tabulate a leaderboard, but there have been no MTT’s that qualified with 20 entrants. Okay, I’m convinced…you guys must really like the competition provided by the leaderboard. Mark your calendar that the qualifier will first be removed for the 2/13/19 MTT, as soon as I return.
This is Badonk the Gringo, reporting in from historic Cartagena, Colombia
hasta la vista por ahora

1 Like

Our fellow member @chuckcox has once again nominated a new member, toddbrogan who has an RP ranking of 575, hails from Orlando, Florida and has been playing on the site since September of 2013. Any member can endorse or oppose the induction of this nominee by posting here or by sending a private message. If there is no opposition, the nominee will first be eligible to play in our 3pm MTT on Sunday 1/27/19. Other Replay Poker players can learn more about becoming members by posting their questions here.

1 Like

Endorse ToddBrogan

Does he have a job?, and is he single?

2 Likes

Just want to apologize to all for not attending for the past few weeks. My head is too jammed to remember to join and it is jammed with work issues, writing-a-book issues, being in servitude to a demanding wife and dog (not sure who’s worse) issues, and significant drooling issue, which I do not want to talk about. I shall continue to try.

Jeremy Scratch, Human Taxidermist

1 Like

You are missed. Always enjoy being at the table with you. Looking forward to seeing you when you get those problems resolved.

Best Wishes,

Seville

1 Like

I heard through the grapevine that he has NO job and 4 wives.

I also heard he is independantly wealthy and looking for #5.

2 Likes

It’s always good to find a wifi connection once in awhile, so I can read up an the League’s gossip…hehe

2 Likes