Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

i strongly disagree, as i have had several conversations with badonk about this. this league is for the elite players that have earned their rank and to improve play with the higher ranked players, if u wanna buy chips to get to 1000 or earn them to get there is your choice but the bar has to, has to be set at 1000 otherwise this league will fail and we will have all kind of rules changed all the time and ranks all over the map. this is not strictly for fun, if u want that then join poker amusement, thats what that league is foe, hence the 5k buy in and every rank and every night games, this is different, all leagues are different. as far as recommending a player that doesnt fit the rank, oh well, i have over 50 friends on here that would be an asset and recommend to play for fun, bar has to be set bottom line, or this will just be any other league. Badonks goal was to make this the premier league on replay and build it to be the most wanted league to be in, gotta learn it to earn it, nothing against u shar but there are other leagues they can join that suit their needs or wants better, and yes we will still have fun here, Peace